I cast embrace the wild today and was using the low light Vision. When the spell wore off the low light Vision stayed on and I had no way of turning it off since the icon disappeared. This would appear to be a bug and a minor exploit which I don't want to chat but I would like to use the spell but I don't want to cheat so I was wondering if this is a known issue and what the ruling is on using the spell? Obviously gaining blind fighting is the primary benefit but the low light Vision starting on is still obviously not intended.
Thanks
embrace the wild bug
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
chad878262
- Posts: 9332
- Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:55 pm
embrace the wild bug
Chord Silverstrings - Bard and OSR Squire / Tarent Nefzen - Arcane Wand Merchant and Master Alchemist / Irrace Arkentlar - Drow Adventurer / Finneaus Du'Veil - Gem Merchant and Executive Officer of SCCE
Tarent's Wands and Elixirs
A Wand Crafter's guide to using wands
Tarent's Wands and Elixirs
A Wand Crafter's guide to using wands
-
DM Narshe
- Posts: 1227
- Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:22 am
Re: embrace the wild bug
Probably stays toggled on until reset. Not too big of an issue.
-
chad878262
- Posts: 9332
- Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:55 pm
Re: embrace the wild bug
Ok thanks, just wanted to make sure I was allowed to use it.appreciate the fast response
Chord Silverstrings - Bard and OSR Squire / Tarent Nefzen - Arcane Wand Merchant and Master Alchemist / Irrace Arkentlar - Drow Adventurer / Finneaus Du'Veil - Gem Merchant and Executive Officer of SCCE
Tarent's Wands and Elixirs
A Wand Crafter's guide to using wands
Tarent's Wands and Elixirs
A Wand Crafter's guide to using wands