2 stuck in Durlags

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

kellendril
Posts: 992
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:53 am

2 stuck in Durlags

Unread post by kellendril »

Sevilthir and Eowiel are stuck in a door on the 2nd level of Durlags. Help?
Eowiel Le'liana - Formerly Respected Councilor/Citizen of Doron Amar, now Disrespected Free Agent
Merry Angalagaleil - Strongheart Halfling Sacred Fist
DM Eminence
Posts: 1762
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:05 am

Re: 2 stuck in Durlags

Unread post by DM Eminence »

Please send the ADM and DM groups a PM if you have a very urgent matter. The Questions for DMs section is not looked in as frequently as the DM inboxes.


By the time stamp, I'd guess a reset has cleared up the situation already or another solution was found.
"Let us ever remember that our interest is in concord, not in conflict."
"And that our real eminence rests in the victories of peace, not those of war."
Retired.
kellendril
Posts: 992
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:53 am

Re: 2 stuck in Durlags

Unread post by kellendril »

Well we ended up logging out stuck. I didn't expect to be saved though, I think i probably should have posted this in the issues and bugs forum
Eowiel Le'liana - Formerly Respected Councilor/Citizen of Doron Amar, now Disrespected Free Agent
Merry Angalagaleil - Strongheart Halfling Sacred Fist
odyssey
Posts: 92
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:36 am
Location: Russia-Siberia-Republic of Khakassia-Abakan

Re: 2 stuck in Durlags

Unread post by odyssey »

and I was like that. How to get stuck in the textures I and one other person. Could not get out. also the second floor.....
Odyssey - Nomad
DM Eminence
Posts: 1762
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:05 am

Re: 2 stuck in Durlags

Unread post by DM Eminence »

If there's a specific place where characters get stuck, please take screenshots of that area with a description of what happened that got your character stuck and post it in the Bugs section.
"Let us ever remember that our interest is in concord, not in conflict."
"And that our real eminence rests in the victories of peace, not those of war."
Retired.
kellendril
Posts: 992
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:53 am

Re: 2 stuck in Durlags

Unread post by kellendril »

I'll head back there and see if I can figure out where it happened. I think we were actually trapped IN the door model. I couldn't click on any of the floor locations but could move side to side within the width of the door.
Eowiel Le'liana - Formerly Respected Councilor/Citizen of Doron Amar, now Disrespected Free Agent
Merry Angalagaleil - Strongheart Halfling Sacred Fist

Return to “Questions for DMs”