Howdy folks,
Been awhile since I gamed on BG, but I have returned, and cannot seem to find any of my old pcs in my character vault. Posting to see if these can be restored. User name would be YourMoveHolyMan same as this forum ID. Any assistance or direction in this would be appreciated.
old pcs?
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
DM Narshe
- Posts: 1227
- Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:22 am
Re: old pcs?
Older charcters get moved into an offline vault for storage. I'll ping Luna and see if we can get them moved for you.
Thanks for being patient and welcome back.
Thanks for being patient and welcome back.
-
Hidennka
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 795
- Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:25 pm
Re: old pcs?
Hooooolyman! Welcome back to BG! 
-
YourMoveHolyMan
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 1336
- Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:11 pm
- Location: Alabama
Re: old pcs?
No sweat on the patience, and thanks!
Michael Dunn
“It'll be your damnation, boy. You'll wear out a hundred pairs of boots on your way to hell.”
― Stephen King, The Dark Tower
“It'll be your damnation, boy. You'll wear out a hundred pairs of boots on your way to hell.”
― Stephen King, The Dark Tower
-
Maecius
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 11639
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm
Re: old pcs?
Ye olde!
I had to dig all the way back into 2011 to find your character files, YMHM. But they've been restored now.
I'm glad to see you back, too. The Flaming Fists aren't around as a player faction anymore, but you were always one of my favorites, back when we were both playing here.
I had to dig all the way back into 2011 to find your character files, YMHM. But they've been restored now.
I'm glad to see you back, too. The Flaming Fists aren't around as a player faction anymore, but you were always one of my favorites, back when we were both playing here.
r e s o u r c e s :
- BG:TSCC Wiki
- Community News
- Server Rules and Information
- Supporting BG:TSCC-
YourMoveHolyMan
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 1336
- Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:11 pm
- Location: Alabama
Re: old pcs?
Huzzah, and thanks for the welcome and effort!
Michael Dunn
“It'll be your damnation, boy. You'll wear out a hundred pairs of boots on your way to hell.”
― Stephen King, The Dark Tower
“It'll be your damnation, boy. You'll wear out a hundred pairs of boots on your way to hell.”
― Stephen King, The Dark Tower