Radien hat

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

User avatar
Zinnestro
Posts: 162
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:49 am

Radien hat

Unread post by Zinnestro »

Ladies and gentlemen

Is it possible to get a Radien hat IG? For the monks?

V/R

Zinnestro
Knight Warrant and Recon Expert of the Order of the Silver Rose. ROSCOE


Nothing gets the blood going more than some good spirits *Hic-Up* -Zinnestro - Phoenix Company


Please no Meta Gaming
DM Narshe
Posts: 1227
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:22 am

Re: Radien hat

Unread post by DM Narshe »

Image
If you can find it already made as a file then we could add it quite easily. If not then it might be considerably harder as someone would have to build it.

But I think a whole lot more people other than just monks would like to wear them. ;)
User avatar
Zinnestro
Posts: 162
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:49 am

Re: Radien hat

Unread post by Zinnestro »

Ok I will find it. They had them on another server I played before I came here. Would it be in a certain file?
Knight Warrant and Recon Expert of the Order of the Silver Rose. ROSCOE


Nothing gets the blood going more than some good spirits *Hic-Up* -Zinnestro - Phoenix Company


Please no Meta Gaming

Return to “Questions for DMs”