Cursed Items

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

ozmiz
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:24 am

Cursed Items

Unread post by ozmiz »

Question on cursed items.

I try my best to 'clean up' any loot bags that drop, or empty out any crates or chests I open, even if it is scrap metal.
In doing so, I saw that one of the items was a Cursed Quarterstaff. Thinking I could put it into a campfire, or trash barrel, I picked it up.

In my past experience, long as you didn't equip a cursed item you was ok; however I can't drop the cursed item, nor trash it.. My question is, is that a bug, or an intentional design.

If by design, how do I get it out of my inventory?
Also if by design, does that make the many suggestions to clean up after ourselves to reduce lag, a form of punishment for obeying the server rules?
DM Narshe
Posts: 1227
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:22 am

Re: Cursed Items

Unread post by DM Narshe »

Clerics and others can cast Remove Curse spell. There's also a set of boots that has it once/day I believe. Fairly readily available spell to find. Just ask around ingame.
ozmiz
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:24 am

Re: Cursed Items

Unread post by ozmiz »

Guessing it then lets you remove it from your inventory? Will do, thanks.
kellendril
Posts: 992
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:53 am

Re: Cursed Items

Unread post by kellendril »

You can sometimes find scrolls too. Check the magic shops in BG and HIgh Hedge
Eowiel Le'liana - Formerly Respected Councilor/Citizen of Doron Amar, now Disrespected Free Agent
Merry Angalagaleil - Strongheart Halfling Sacred Fist

Return to “Questions for DMs”