Thard Harr and dwarf druids in BGTSCC

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

dogo
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:32 am

Thard Harr and dwarf druids in BGTSCC

Unread post by dogo »

Is it possible at all? What I mean by this is that Thard Harr is the only deity in the Morndinsamman that officially mentions druids, although even Ed Greenwood approved of Sharindlar, Marthammor Duin and Dumathoin as powers that would grant druid spells (post on the candleekeep forums, I will try and find it to link it here if that is ok).

I am aware it would have to make IC sense for a non-dur Authalar (wild dwarf) to follow and be granted spells by Thard Harr, I am worried about the game limitations and what the server staff thinks works best for the campaign.

Thank you for your time and attention

Dogo
"Out of my way, you soul-sucking scum! Leave now, lest I unleash the lethal power of my ancestor's tableware! Leave now, lest I use this spoon to scoop out your shadowly innards!"

Return to “Questions for DMs”