Question Regarding Pious Templar

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Valeron
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:29 pm

Question Regarding Pious Templar

Unread post by Valeron »

How does the spellcasting on Pious Templar work? I see there are 10 levels to it max but it doesn't mention when you get first level, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th level spells. Are these all acquired at level 1 and they pick from the list or some other fashion? Thanks.
DM Mouse
Posts: 1073
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:28 pm

Re: Question Regarding Pious Templar

Unread post by DM Mouse »

The Pious Templar is pending content that has not yet been implemented and is not available to players for use.
DM Mouse
Please be sure you are up to date with Server Rules & Information (updated Aug. 25th, 2014), these also apply to the forums!
Of particular interest are the Forum Rules which everyone posting here must know.
Valeron
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:29 pm

Re: Question Regarding Pious Templar

Unread post by Valeron »

I'd like to request that the class be removed from the list of classes to pick in-game on our server. I spent the last few days making a character based around it and leveling it to the point of meeting all the requirements for it and now is useless based on this new info.
DM Cradh
Posts: 1005
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:52 pm

Re: Question Regarding Pious Templar

Unread post by DM Cradh »

The class is listed in the classes in game so that our QC can pick the class for testing.

For a current list of approved and available classes above what came with the OC you may visit this page

http://bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7826

Thank you
Cradh
Not knowing the rules is not an excuse!
Synde
Posts: 104
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:20 am

Re: Question Regarding Pious Templar

Unread post by Synde »

Just sort of stumbled upon this thread.

I was planning a character around Sun Master, which I've noticed isn't in the link you posted, so I'm guessing this one is also not available yet?

I can understand them being on the in-game list if they are needed for the QC team, however, do you think it might be possible in the future to add a line at the top of the description to note it is currently unavailable? Maybe something like the Druid and Monk's, 'You may not cross class,' message. I'm sure most people are aware of what's in testing, but for people like me, who are new to the server, it might help cut down on some frustration.

Return to “Questions for DMs”