So I recently lost my character's 'Examine' due to a rebuild, and I was wondering if there was a way to retrieve that. I worked so hard typing it up ;~;
Is there a way, or will I just have to suck it up and manifest the will to type it all over again (on top of the biography I already need to do).
Halp. >.> <.<
Character examine
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Quiet Solitude
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:34 pm
Character examine
"We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be."
-
DM Narshe
- Posts: 1227
- Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:22 am
Re: Character examine
The character files are consumed when RCR is taken. It's possible that Luna has a backup copy but even then it's not really something we can just copy and paste over to your next character. Best he could do is restore the PC, strip all the equipment and put it at lvl 1 just so that you can go back and look at what was written. And I'm not even sure if that'll all work.
But it's still unfair to do. RCR is a players responsibility to be prepared for.
But it's still unfair to do. RCR is a players responsibility to be prepared for.
-
Quiet Solitude
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:34 pm
Re: Character examine
I was under the impression that if you used the same name, the Examine and such would stay the same.
Apparently I was wrong. Not the first, and certainly not the last! Thank you, however =)
I guess I should get started on rewriting it again. . .
Apparently I was wrong. Not the first, and certainly not the last! Thank you, however =)
I guess I should get started on rewriting it again. . .
"We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be."