Grace asked for skills in Crafting refund.

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

peled
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:34 am

Grace asked for skills in Crafting refund.

Unread post by peled »

Hello, new to server. Old timer on NVN2.

Anyhows, I registered for the forums and read the sticky for new players. I did not however see or maybe I overlooked the inability to craft weapons and armors and traps on this server. To my dismay, I have put 8 points into crafting and was hoping or asking for grace on allowing me to have those skill points returned.

I thank you for reading the petition.

Regards,
Peled Sela
DM Narshe
Posts: 1227
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:22 am

Re: Grace asked for skills in Crafting refund.

Unread post by DM Narshe »

The standby rule we have is that players are responsible for their own builds.
It's not even really possible for DMs to move around skillpoints without having to do a complete rebuild.

That said, a few points in crafting skills isn't a terrible thing. There are some skill checks in dungeons that give you a chance at a little something extra. I wish we had more things like this in the game, actually.

Crafting skills are also great for roleplay.
peled
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:34 am

Re: Grace asked for skills in Crafting refund.

Unread post by peled »

I think the craft traps and alchemy is the problems I am going to have the most. Oh well. Live and learn.. My character level is 12, so not too high.. but high enough where I would feel it.

Thanks for the reply.

Peled

Return to “Questions for DMs”