Deleting/Rerolling characters
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Zaiaku
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:47 pm
Deleting/Rerolling characters
I remember seeing ye ol grim reaper in the nexus in-game that had the delete character option. I no longer see him at all so....Is there a way to still do this? I have a character that I want to reroll(Only level 1) cause of a screwed up feat right off the start.
Resist and Bite!
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Deleting/Rerolling characters
I need to fix him.
If your level 1.. just start a new character.
You can't bank that much xp to make a difference.
If your level 1.. just start a new character.
You can't bank that much xp to make a difference.
-
Zaiaku
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:47 pm
Re: Deleting/Rerolling characters
Id like to use the same name. I tried to simply remake him but it kept being overwritten with the old one.
Resist and Bite!
-
DM Nephilim
- Posts: 789
- Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:57 pm
Re: Deleting/Rerolling characters
Ask a DM in game to rename the old character to something else, then you should be able to create a new on with the name you want. Not the best solution, but should work until Luna has time to trouble shoot the RCR and Death.