I found I made a mistake with my wizard Theudas Amos. (account is ChrisB)
He is level 4 and I made the error of not selecting Spellcasting Prodigy. I really don't want to have to get all the way back to level 4 again. May I request a DM delevel my character or retroactively change my feat "Toughness" or "Combat Casting" to Spell Prodigy?
May I Request a Revel?
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
DM Narshe
- Posts: 1227
- Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:22 am
Re: May I Request a Revel?
http://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=36831
We do have some leniency added, however.
-We have the RCR NPC in the Nexus. He's available to anyone for rebuilds at half experience. Talking to the NPC will tell you more details.
-DMs can remove exp from a character to a point before they've messed up their build if they wish. They won't give you exp back, but it's nice if you accidentally pick the wrong skills or feats or something and catch it right away. (Earlier is better)
We have pretty firm rules about stuff like this. It's a fairness thing. Players are responsible for their own builds.General Server Rules wrote:– No Character Rebuilds unless under rare circumstances (corrupted bic, etc.). It is up to you to make sure you build the right Character. De-levels are permitted. No refunds for reset and crash deaths; no refunds for bugged bodies.
We do have some leniency added, however.
-We have the RCR NPC in the Nexus. He's available to anyone for rebuilds at half experience. Talking to the NPC will tell you more details.
-DMs can remove exp from a character to a point before they've messed up their build if they wish. They won't give you exp back, but it's nice if you accidentally pick the wrong skills or feats or something and catch it right away. (Earlier is better)
-
ChrisB
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:22 am
Re: May I Request a Revel?
alright that is fair.