Vanishing Equipment

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Synde
Posts: 104
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:20 am

Vanishing Equipment

Unread post by Synde »

Just noticed my AC was 3 lower than usual and couldn't figure out why. Started going over my equipment and noticed that one of my ring slots was now empty. I had a +3 DEF ring there. I've looked through my inventory and it's not there. I even looked through my combat log for any trace of what happened and there is nothing. I am a little upset, and don't know what to do. There are no DMs on at the moment.

This isn't the first time this has happened to me either. I've lost +2AC boots on another character, which being the first time, was annoyed, but I chalked it up to me doing something stupid and dropping them or something. It's also happened on this same character as now but it was only a plain chain shirt so I didn't consider it a big deal, but +3 AC rings don't grow on trees and I shouldn't have to be scared that any piece of gear could just randomly disappear.

Please help!
DM Eminence
Posts: 1762
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:05 am

Re: Vanishing Equipment

Unread post by DM Eminence »

This has been answered in a PM.
"Let us ever remember that our interest is in concord, not in conflict."
"And that our real eminence rests in the victories of peace, not those of war."
Retired.

Return to “Questions for DMs”