Either of your own creation, or lore based NPC's. Whether short cameo or long standing NPC's, whether comedic or serious I'm wondering who your most memorable NPC's to play has been personally.
Quite a number of memorable NPC's come to thought for me that I have enjoyed interactive with. I grew to love to hate Theo's umberlean twins, personalities truly befitting followers of the bitch queen. There was certainly something about Ghost's Flaming Fist officer "The Plank" that stood out for me, though his cameo was short it brought a lot of laughs and smiles. I could probably go on for a whole thread in memories, but I want to hear of your own opinions as the creators of these characters, who was/is your favourite?
Who is your favourite NPC to play?
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
PiaMango
- Posts: 530
- Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:45 am
- Location: New Zealand
Who is your favourite NPC to play?
Rowan Hawthorne
Dawnsinger Aspen Meynolt, Pilgrimaging to every temple of the Morninglord
Watchknight Lysander Asperan, Deployed in Waterdeep
Doctor Halsey Hayes, Started a practice in Neverwinter
Healing one Layana Mordiggian, Raising munchlings in the Highmoors
Dawnsinger Aspen Meynolt, Pilgrimaging to every temple of the Morninglord
Watchknight Lysander Asperan, Deployed in Waterdeep
Doctor Halsey Hayes, Started a practice in Neverwinter
Healing one Layana Mordiggian, Raising munchlings in the Highmoors
-
DM Bloodlust
- Posts: 1246
- Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:41 am
Re: Who is your favourite NPC to play?
The bartender for me.
It was a spur of the moment, during a White Mask Theatre event. I portrayed a bartender that hated his guests, was rude to them, and probably the worst bartender of all time. I did a follow-up during some social event I helped to setup in BG, and later in the White Mask threatre again. Where, sadly, he got fired! Anyway, he seemed to have brought a lot of laughs for myself and others, so I liked him
It was a spur of the moment, during a White Mask Theatre event. I portrayed a bartender that hated his guests, was rude to them, and probably the worst bartender of all time. I did a follow-up during some social event I helped to setup in BG, and later in the White Mask threatre again. Where, sadly, he got fired! Anyway, he seemed to have brought a lot of laughs for myself and others, so I liked him
-
Ghost
- DM
- Posts: 7509
- Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:12 pm
Re: Who is your favourite NPC to play?
I had forgotten about Eddy "The Plank"! He was cool! I should maybe bring him back at some point.
I don't know what NPC I've enjoyed the most, though. It's probably one of my own creations (as I don't do a lot of lore-NPCs). Lord Bernard Duskwater is certainly among my favourites, though.
I don't know what NPC I've enjoyed the most, though. It's probably one of my own creations (as I don't do a lot of lore-NPCs). Lord Bernard Duskwater is certainly among my favourites, though.
-
DM Golem
- Posts: 8842
- Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:00 pm
Re: Who is your favourite NPC to play?
Third Best - Crualimm Taldilinina, a vengeful blade for the people. He may return when I get spare time, after all promises of imminent vengeance to an elf are measured in years, not days. (The associated NPCs for this guy were fun too)
Second Best - Dan the Caravan Man. He found purpose in the end. (RIP Dan.)
Favourite - Cyrano Ambrosio. "Gentleman Pirate". But really, not very gentle, at all. He is magnificent. He's still around, being a BGTSCC NPC rather than one of my own.
Second Best - Dan the Caravan Man. He found purpose in the end. (RIP Dan.)
Favourite - Cyrano Ambrosio. "Gentleman Pirate". But really, not very gentle, at all. He is magnificent. He's still around, being a BGTSCC NPC rather than one of my own.
-
mrm3ntalist
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 7846
- Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:31 pm
- Location: US of A
Re: Who is your favourite NPC to play?
You are all liers... From what I seen all DMs like to "play" with Mystra and Shaundakul on nexus
Mendel - Ranger, Harper, Villi | Malaggar Tiabbar - The Crimson Chord |Elias Raemir The Unyielding Aegis | Nikos Berenicus - Initiate of the Mirari | Efialtes Rodius - Blood Magus