Helping out

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

User avatar
Zanniej
Posts: 2454
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:28 am
Location: The dark parts of the forum

Helping out

Unread post by Zanniej »

First off: I do not wish to blame anyone or step on anyones toes, since everybody here is a volunteer and I appreciate everything everybody here is doing.

But I've been around for quite a while now, and one of the most heard annoyances is that though changes are frequently offered and (nearly) complete, they barely get implemented.
I've met this same issue, as I've got a working player counter, but noone with the time <i>and</i> ability to implement it.

What can those players willing to help out with implementing such things do to actually be able to help?
I'd be more than able and willing to help out more ( Implement said player counter or offer mobile support for this theme ), but am completely unable at this moment, due to being dependant on others with less time than I have.

TL:DR;
How can the players help this server moving forward?
Off to greener pastures

Return to “Questions for DMs”