So I am planning on making a good priest and whenever I make a good aligned priest I always choose the same two domains: Sun, and Air. Choosing those two gives me the ability to invoke light and electrical energy against foes and serves to enhance the fact that the character is good even if his clothes make people think the opposite.
However I have found no good choices which offer those. So far the closest god is Lathander as he offers sun but not air. I was hoping to chose one of the other gods such as Illmater or Tyr but they don't offer either. Would it be possible for an exception to be made either for taking Tyr or Illmater with those domains or taking Lathander and being allowed the air domain? The character concept relies heavily on those?
Different domain request...
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
V'rass
- Posts: 1251
- Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:48 pm
- Location: Concord, N.H., USSA
Different domain request...
"To understand magic one must first understand magic."
Agathion Benedictus: Holy Priest. Retired for now.
Tiax Rules-All: Gnomish madman. Retired permanently.
Exordius Vrass: Cleric/Mage. Currently active.
-
DM Cradh
- Posts: 1005
- Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:52 pm
Re: Different domain request...
Vrass,
Unfortunately in this area, we do not make exceptions. All domains are enforced for all players. If we were to make an exception for you we would have to do it for everyone. At that time the rule becomes unenforceable.
DM Cradh
Unfortunately in this area, we do not make exceptions. All domains are enforced for all players. If we were to make an exception for you we would have to do it for everyone. At that time the rule becomes unenforceable.
DM Cradh
Not knowing the rules is not an excuse!