Hi,
i read somewhere that all drow and all magic users living in the city are citizens of Sshamath and would as such be protected by the mythal/laws. What about the possibility to buy citizenship from the conclave? Is it just there for non drow/ non magic users? Is my pc a citizen because he is a drow. Is he considered a resident as he is a member of Bregan`s? If people are not protected by citizenship is it possible to attack them without reprecussions from the mythal/ laws?
Tell me if i need to be more precise. But i would like some general clarification on this or a refference to a lore topic i might have overlooked.
thanks
Sshamath citizenship
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
duracele
- Posts: 282
- Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:34 am
- Location: nerd republic
Sshamath citizenship
Samn, watch your back young man
Forsun, give the dog a bone then leave the dog alone
Forsun, give the dog a bone then leave the dog alone
-
DM Gogo
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:20 am
Re: Sshamath citizenship
http://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?p=547951#p547951
According to this update from about a year ago, citizenship in Sshamath is available for 5000 gold as long as you are a drow or a mage.
I've personally not played in the UD a day in my life, so I can't tell you which NPC you need to talk to, but I imagine if you just poke around for a while you'll find it easily enough. Perhaps the Conclave Hall?
Hopefully this clarifies things for you!
According to this update from about a year ago, citizenship in Sshamath is available for 5000 gold as long as you are a drow or a mage.
I've personally not played in the UD a day in my life, so I can't tell you which NPC you need to talk to, but I imagine if you just poke around for a while you'll find it easily enough. Perhaps the Conclave Hall?
Hopefully this clarifies things for you!
Retired. If you have any questions or requests, please send them to the DM team, and not this account, as it will not be checked. Stay classy, BGTSCC.
-
ctothep
- Posts: 484
- Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:06 pm
Re: Sshamath citizenship
I've asked a smiliar question a while ago, here's the response i got from Pancake:
DM Pancake wrote:There is a screening done by the Church of Mystra.
Firstly, one applies for citizenship within the Stoneclave. Then the Argur Court will do a divination upon your character's mind, to reveal what ill intent and reasonings for the request your character have, before citizenship is granted to them.
Characters:
Zaraun - Vhaeraunite Deathsinger, School of Illusions and Phantasm
Retired Characters:
Iston - Lost within the void ... (deceased)
Zaraun - Vhaeraunite Deathsinger, School of Illusions and Phantasm
Retired Characters:
Iston - Lost within the void ... (deceased)
-
DreWalker
- Posts: 253
- Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:43 am
Re: Sshamath citizenship
I think getting the citizenship requires DM assistance right?
Irrtana-Yathrin
Draya- surviving
Draya- surviving