Game crash in combat?

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

fearknight2003
Posts: 354
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:53 pm

Game crash in combat?

Unread post by fearknight2003 »

What happens in the game crashes while a person is in combat?
(Not the SERVER crashing, the person's NWN2 crashes.)
It was a fun year (I think). Bye.
DM Narshe
Posts: 1227
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:22 am

Re: Game crash in combat?

Unread post by DM Narshe »

There is a disconnect timer. I'm not sure how long it is before the server will despawn/remove your character.
fearknight2003
Posts: 354
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:53 pm

Re: Game crash in combat?

Unread post by fearknight2003 »

OK, I found out.
I rejoined, my character was alive on 1 hit point.
It was a fun year (I think). Bye.

Return to “Questions for DMs”