Whirlwind Attack

Asset Information and Discussion for Scripting, Area Design, and More

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM

User avatar
Lockonnow
Posts: 3121
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:10 pm

Whirlwind Attack

Unread post by Lockonnow »

Question i know it is odd but can some one perform Whirlwind Attack at same time make a sneak attack
Question can some one make a sneak attack while some one is a dual wielder?
Last edited by Lockonnow on Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
illithid
Posts: 561
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:21 am
Location: New Zealand

Re: Whirlwind Attack

Unread post by illithid »

You sure can, you can even perform a bite (..and maybe claw attack)

I never make mistakes…I thought I did once; but I was wrong.
User avatar
Lockonnow
Posts: 3121
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:10 pm

Re: Whirlwind Attack

Unread post by Lockonnow »

ok i see youre point and you see min haha

Return to “NWN2 Toolset Development”