Hiya, was grinding just a moment ago with a buddy and lo and behold looked up to notice, to my horror, that my armor had simply disappeared mid-combat!
http://imgur.com/XrYltWD
If I could somehow get that replaced it would be fantastic, since I imagine +3 mithral fullplates are exceedingly rare. (The same mithral fullplate Bloodlust helped me alter the appearance of so patiently, if you need confirmation of what the armor actually was, since the name I gave it isn't very telling.)
In addition, a number of other player could confirm what it was, including who I got from for trade. I would also like to ask, if able, for this to have an expiditious resolution as possible since adventuring while armorless is hardly wise...
Thank you in advance.
Disappearing armor
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Boddynock
- Posts: 838
- Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:30 am
Disappearing armor
Liam the Golden
Illdraen, Guerilla Skirmisher of Sshamath
Guy "Knife-Ears" Masterson
Boddynock Namfoodle, Illusionist Extraordinaire! (temporary leave of absence, again)
"Liam the Golden, so I have heard,
Yet truly none can polish a..." - Ameris Santraeger, 2016
Illdraen, Guerilla Skirmisher of Sshamath
Guy "Knife-Ears" Masterson
Boddynock Namfoodle, Illusionist Extraordinaire! (temporary leave of absence, again)
"Liam the Golden, so I have heard,
Yet truly none can polish a..." - Ameris Santraeger, 2016
-
NCrawler
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 489
- Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:05 pm
- Location: Arkansas
Re: Disappearing armor
Well, I guess I'll jump right in here and confirm that Liam did in fact have a +3 mithral fullplate as he got the same from me in a trade that we did. I got it in a trade with someone else a couple months ago for the epic sneak armor that I had found.
-
Boddynock
- Posts: 838
- Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:30 am
Re: Disappearing armor
FOUND THE SCREENIE! I had it named Exotic plate after what is was called when I got it, but here you go.
http://imgur.com/Iojg5IW
http://imgur.com/Iojg5IW
Liam the Golden
Illdraen, Guerilla Skirmisher of Sshamath
Guy "Knife-Ears" Masterson
Boddynock Namfoodle, Illusionist Extraordinaire! (temporary leave of absence, again)
"Liam the Golden, so I have heard,
Yet truly none can polish a..." - Ameris Santraeger, 2016
Illdraen, Guerilla Skirmisher of Sshamath
Guy "Knife-Ears" Masterson
Boddynock Namfoodle, Illusionist Extraordinaire! (temporary leave of absence, again)
"Liam the Golden, so I have heard,
Yet truly none can polish a..." - Ameris Santraeger, 2016
-
DM Ditto
- Posts: 2258
- Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:47 pm
Re: Disappearing armor
Handled.
Forum Rules | Server Rules | PvP Rules
Text in pink is my personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the DM Team in general!
Text in pink is my personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the DM Team in general!