Update changed level requirements.
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
fearknight2003
- Posts: 354
- Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:53 pm
Update changed level requirements.
Self-explanatory. The new update changed level requirements, making my Longbow of Magic +2 and possibly other items unusable. I don't have a backup weapon, and I don't think spending 10k on a new bow is a good idea when I'm just ONE LEVEL below using the bow I've been using for a while now. Why did they boost the level requirements? Seriously.
It was a fun year (I think). Bye.
-
DM Golem
- Posts: 8842
- Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:00 pm
Re: Update changed level requirements.
We do sort of need more information as I do not think this was tampered with, but I will flag it up with Devs.
Did you change the bows appearance at all?
How many levels did it rise by?
Did you change the bows appearance at all?
How many levels did it rise by?
-
fearknight2003
- Posts: 354
- Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:53 pm
Re: Update changed level requirements.
I did not change the bow's appearance. I'm 8th level Elith Le'tend. The bow's level requirement went up by one; the requirement is now 9.
EDIT: Okay, this isn't a problem for me anymore. I found a better bow that I'm able to use.
EDIT: Okay, this isn't a problem for me anymore. I found a better bow that I'm able to use.
It was a fun year (I think). Bye.
-
fearknight2003
- Posts: 354
- Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:53 pm
Re: Update changed level requirements.
I found a new bow that's better anyways that I can use, so this isn't a problem for me anymore.
It was a fun year (I think). Bye.