Items to be removed! please read!!!!

Moderators: Moderator, DM

WhenWizardsWar
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun May 17, 2009 11:25 pm

Re: Items to be removed! please read!!!!

Unread post by WhenWizardsWar »

Long Sword of Haasks Squeal should be removed from the loot tables.

Its a non magical sword but it has a 5% magic immunity trait on it, hardly overpowering and im pretty my character vanya is the only one to have one drop for her but there are some people out there who would find a way to abuse it.
I Play
Davian Halren-The Original WWW, my brothers character who lives on through me in his memory, may he rest in peace.
Leira Whitemane-Songtress/Scholar
Torugo-Two scythes, no brain.
Aleilsum
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:37 am

Re: Items to be removed! please read!!!!

Unread post by Aleilsum »

I've also seen The Brass Spear, around the new year. a whopping 10% magical immunity and iirc it was +2 or something like that on top, so that probably needs removing

the item was lost due to a corrupted PC who needed rebuilding but in my sadder NWN2 moments I think of that spear. And of Tuk * wicked smile*
Ansient
Posts: 209
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 1:11 pm
Location: Yesterday

Re: Items to be removed! please read!!!!

Unread post by Ansient »

From what I gather the 5%, 10%, and specific spell immunity items aren't being removed.
"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."
Molag__Bal
Posts: 2925
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:00 pm

Re: Items to be removed! please read!!!!

Unread post by Molag__Bal »

I found a belt yesterday that has immunity to disease, so I suspect I need to trade this to a DM for something different?
Chasted
Posts: 225
Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 6:48 am

Re: Items to be removed! please read!!!!

Unread post by Chasted »

Disease? ...I'll be blunt but that use more useless than +1 save rolls versus poison.
Free French Fries? ...I wanted them to be curly
Molag__Bal
Posts: 2925
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:00 pm

Re: Items to be removed! please read!!!!

Unread post by Molag__Bal »

Agreed, but it is a blanket immunity item, so figured best to notify the staff.
Hydrocarbonated
Posts: 1870
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 1:15 pm

Re: Items to be removed! please read!!!!

Unread post by Hydrocarbonated »

Disease immunity is still permitted (judging by the items available to DMs for rewards).
Arivain - A man of guts and bravery, after all.
Ward Williamson - "(expletive) insane."

Return to “Archive”