Is it okay to roleplay a Black Orc?

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Selande
Posts: 327
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:56 pm

Is it okay to roleplay a Black Orc?

Unread post by Selande »

So I have a character request from forever ago.

Not looking for anything special. Grey orc is fine imo.

Just wondering if I can roleplay a "black orc" from a bio (if submitted).

Or if there are other qualifiers.
Cyrithe
Selande
Kithcore
Tseara
Syrenne
Rahksavvi
User avatar
Ariella
Retired Staff
Posts: 1412
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:57 am
Location: Australia

Re: Is it okay to roleplay a Black Orc?

Unread post by Ariella »

Not sure on application but there was a topic about black orcs not that long ago, I believe the staff was going to look into adding them. http://bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=52453&start=30

Return to “Questions for DMs”