Returning Player, question about RCR

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

User avatar
BlueAce417
Posts: 173
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:58 pm
Location: Pff, idk. Some sorta room, maybe?

Returning Player, question about RCR

Unread post by BlueAce417 »

I returned after 6 months of being too busy to touch a game, and I was wondering if the RCR was still 100% or not. Because a character of mine I planned to RCR during the 100% deal but the day that I planed to, I couldn't make the time to play afterwards. So is RCR back to the 50% or still at 100% for the new mechanics?
Caedis Littlefoot - The Scaled Seeker
Felgur Brighteyes - The Planar Seer
Marvin Brandywicket - The Crackpot Alchemist
User avatar
Maecius
Retired Admin
Posts: 11639
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm

Re: Returning Player, question about RCR

Unread post by Maecius »

Currently still at 100% refund.
User avatar
BlueAce417
Posts: 173
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:58 pm
Location: Pff, idk. Some sorta room, maybe?

Re: Returning Player, question about RCR

Unread post by BlueAce417 »

Okay, thank you :)
Caedis Littlefoot - The Scaled Seeker
Felgur Brighteyes - The Planar Seer
Marvin Brandywicket - The Crackpot Alchemist
User avatar
BlueAce417
Posts: 173
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:58 pm
Location: Pff, idk. Some sorta room, maybe?

Re: Returning Player, question about RCR

Unread post by BlueAce417 »

I checked with the RCR npc, and he said it's 50% still. (or at least i didnt hit yes to RCRing yet)
Caedis Littlefoot - The Scaled Seeker
Felgur Brighteyes - The Planar Seer
Marvin Brandywicket - The Crackpot Alchemist
User avatar
mrm3ntalist
Retired Staff
Posts: 7846
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:31 pm
Location: US of A

Re: Returning Player, question about RCR

Unread post by mrm3ntalist »

BlueAce417 wrote:I checked with the RCR npc, and he said it's 50% still. (or at least i didnt hit yes to RCRing yet)
its 100% for certain. Just the initial dialog reads 50%.
Mendel - Ranger, Harper, Villi | Malaggar Tiabbar - The Crimson Chord |Elias Raemir The Unyielding Aegis | Nikos Berenicus - Initiate of the Mirari | Efialtes Rodius - Blood Magus
User avatar
BlueAce417
Posts: 173
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:58 pm
Location: Pff, idk. Some sorta room, maybe?

Re: Returning Player, question about RCR

Unread post by BlueAce417 »

Okay, thank you. Been meaning to add a last name to my Xyven character, along with the real revamp. :) see you on the sword coast!
Caedis Littlefoot - The Scaled Seeker
Felgur Brighteyes - The Planar Seer
Marvin Brandywicket - The Crackpot Alchemist

Return to “Questions for DMs”