Request: CK Readers and Scribes Quarters - Interior

Information and Discussion Relating to NWN2 Area Design

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM

User avatar
TarnishedSoul
Retired Staff
Posts: 1868
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:06 pm
Location: Candlekeep

Request: CK Readers and Scribes Quarters - Interior

Unread post by TarnishedSoul »

In Candlekeep, there is a building for the Senior Avowed - Readers and Scribes - but the building has no interior! If this area is made, could it be included?

While I'm not on the area building team, I'm quite familiar with Toolset, and I'd be willing to do the work if no one else wants to do it. As I understand it, the interior is something that's on the infamous "to do list," but no one's ever tackled it! :)

CK has gotten to where we conduct a lot of RP inside our buildings, and it'd be nice to have this spot finished so we can continue this trend.

~TS
User avatar
Maecius
Retired Admin
Posts: 11639
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm

Re: Request: CK Readers and Scribes Quarters - Interior

Unread post by Maecius »

There currently isn't an interior on the module for either building, unless Duster47's been holding out on us. :P

They'd have to be made from scratch (preferably on the same map like most of our other interiors to save map space) and connected to the outside.
User avatar
TarnishedSoul
Retired Staff
Posts: 1868
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:06 pm
Location: Candlekeep

Re: Request: CK Readers and Scribes Quarters - Interior

Unread post by TarnishedSoul »

I'm not sure what you mean by "either building." The Avowed Quarters (for Acolytes and Seekers - bit of a naming snafu, really) has an interior - is that the one of the buildings that you're referencing?

The Readers and Scribes building is one building, meant for the Senior Avowed, and it has no interior. That's what I'm wanting to remedy.

And I'm more than willing to do the work if I'd be permitted, but otherwise I'm just making a request that this interior area be added. :)
User avatar
Maecius
Retired Admin
Posts: 11639
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm

Re: Request: CK Readers and Scribes Quarters - Interior

Unread post by Maecius »

I think there's two buildings in the north part of Candlekeep lacking interiors? It has been a while since I've been exploring, though. And one of them might be Ulraunt's or something, now that I think about it. At least per the sign outside. Alterations can be made to reflect RP (like when Spellflicker was changed from living quarters to laboratory).

But if you want another living quarters just touch base with Duster47 for the existing interior map. If you're willing to do the legwork and connections, I think we could get it in game.
User avatar
TarnishedSoul
Retired Staff
Posts: 1868
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:06 pm
Location: Candlekeep

Re: Request: CK Readers and Scribes Quarters - Interior

Unread post by TarnishedSoul »

Thanks Maecius! I've sent a PM to D47. *fingers crossed!* :)

Return to “NWN2 Area Design”