What to expect in the near future..
Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM
-
Lockonnow
- Posts: 3121
- Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:10 pm
Re: What to expect in the near future..
yes tfunke is a Grand Artist that is for sure we all see that tfunke got talent, well if i could i will move down there to lean from the master but i stll waiting to see a masterpiece like the Dark hold i just kinde i know you have the magic
-
Stonebar
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 938
- Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:10 am
Re: What to expect in the near future..
That's amazing, and your productivity level scares me!
I'm starting the rumor now that tfunke must be a robot from the future that never sleeps (who may or may not be a dinosaur as well) Your welcome rumor mills and TMZ!
I'm starting the rumor now that tfunke must be a robot from the future that never sleeps (who may or may not be a dinosaur as well) Your welcome rumor mills and TMZ!
Forum name honors the Stonebar alliance. I'm not Stonebar
-
matelener
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 973
- Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:02 am
Re: What to expect in the near future..
I'm super excited especially about the Avernus!
If I could make a small digression here. Could the dungeons you created get more chests? Some are very spacious (Durlag's, Dragonspear Castle) and in comparison with the old ones (Minotaur Labirynth, The Hunted House, Nashkel Mines) they don't seem to be as profitable when explored.
If I could make a small digression here. Could the dungeons you created get more chests? Some are very spacious (Durlag's, Dragonspear Castle) and in comparison with the old ones (Minotaur Labirynth, The Hunted House, Nashkel Mines) they don't seem to be as profitable when explored.