Request concerning a RP RCR.

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

User avatar
Infra
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:13 pm

Request concerning a RP RCR.

Unread post by Infra »

Hello,

I'm currently playing as a wizard and would like to RCR the character into a mad warlock. I however would like to stick to the same character, as its interaction and quests has been quite enjoyable so far.

I would want to know if there is a way to do a player request and give my wizard a Roleplay reason to adopt the dark arts of demonology, such as being forced by some entity to sell his soul and trade his current "weak magic", or the likes.

I do know I could start a new character all over, but I feel that this could also serve as quite an interesting development to a character, who's identity I like.

Thank you for reading this,

Infra.
“Memories are dangerous things. You turn them over and over, until you know every touch and corner, but still you'll find an edge to cut you.”
― Mark Lawrence
_________________________
Chance - Tethyrian Wanderer
Niir'l Zau'afin - Drada'quarthin
User avatar
DM Ditto
Posts: 2258
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:47 pm

Re: Request concerning a RP RCR.

Unread post by DM Ditto »

Posts here that aren't made by DMs or admins have to be approved before they show up in the subforum.

The team generally doesn't monitor things related to RCR, so we'll be alright if you want to make your wizard into a warlock while being the same character. However, having a legitimate IC reason does make it easier for a DM to handle RP around you.

If you want to make the transition more memorable, you can still submit a player request! :)
Forum Rules | Server Rules | PvP Rules

Text in pink is my personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the DM Team in general!
[DM] Seren
Posts: 305
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:54 pm

Re: Request concerning a RP RCR.

Unread post by [DM] Seren »

Generally, when submitting a player request, if also requesting an event, it's appreciated to give us what timezone you live in/what hours of the day you'd be down for an event. A bit of character biography, if not written already, of the relevant sections to hook in helps, too!
User avatar
Infra
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:13 pm

Re: Request concerning a RP RCR.

Unread post by Infra »

Thank you all for your responses.

I live on the east time zone, so UTC-05:00. I would be down on pretty much every day, as long as I know about it before. If there is anything that can't allow it on my side I will be glad to reschedule.

As for the Bio related to this, I sent the DM team a private message about an hour ago including it.

Once again, thank you!
“Memories are dangerous things. You turn them over and over, until you know every touch and corner, but still you'll find an edge to cut you.”
― Mark Lawrence
_________________________
Chance - Tethyrian Wanderer
Niir'l Zau'afin - Drada'quarthin
User avatar
Infra
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:13 pm

Re: Request concerning a RP RCR.

Unread post by Infra »

Thank you everyone, no further actions is required. We can close the topic :)

Good gaming to you!
“Memories are dangerous things. You turn them over and over, until you know every touch and corner, but still you'll find an edge to cut you.”
― Mark Lawrence
_________________________
Chance - Tethyrian Wanderer
Niir'l Zau'afin - Drada'quarthin

Return to “Questions for DMs”