The list is pretty big this time because I've let them pile up for a while without posting update notes. Sorry! Also note that some of these revisions will go in with an update that I'll stage this weekend, so they aren't in the game quite
Bug Fixes/Mechanical Changes
- Fixes made to summon spells to prevent them from attacking invisible nodes
- Fixes made to summon spells to make them properly follow the caster
- Fix for inscribe rune where used up runes didn't decrease the local counters accordingly. Now when inscribing a new rune there is a check on runes of the same spell level, if one is found it is destroyed before creating a new rune. There is also a check on the number of runes in the inventory at this point so that phantom runes are cleaned up.
- Fix to Bear Warrior to transfer mental attributes properly when shapechanged (taking race modifiers into account).
- Changes/fixes to Shield Other. The spell is back to 50/50 shared damage instead of 30/50 like the Guarding the lord ability.
The distance for breaking the spell was changed to 25 + caster level/2 * 3 feet, for a 70 feet distance at CL 30. Guarding the lord ability has its distance set at 70f directly.
- Fixed a bug that caused Bigby spells to continue to damage players after entering the Fugue.
- Blessed Aim corrected CL
- Embrace the Wild corrected CL
- Thaumaturge can now have a planar cohort plus a summon and not just a summon. Added sizeincrease function to inc_summon_code to adjust the size of the summoned creatures as need be, will need tweaking to find the right size for each.
- Arcane PRCS now allows familiars to progress, +1 familiar level per spellcasting progression level.
- Removed exp penalty for dominated creatures
- Summons should no longer last forever
- Characters should now be automatically saved every two minutes
- Ghost Face Killer now receives Cleave at level 6, and Ghost Sight at level 10 (True Seeing for 10 minutes, 3/day)
- Divine spell power fixed, now properly uses Charisma (instead of Wisdom) and was giving wrong bonuses.
- AC from Seal the Breach should no longer continuously stack with itself
- Epic Gate now uses the summon slot
- Dragon warrior revisited, changes to Dragon Breath : The breath weapon deals 2d12 points of damage per class level + 1d3 points per hd in a 30' cone. The Reflex save DC for the breath weapon is 15 + the dragon warrior's class level + the dragon warrior's Con modifier. This can be used once per day at 2nd level and gains another use every second level.
- Animal companion scripts update to accomodate the new Hierophant companion progression feat.
- Dominated summons should no longer be killed when exiting an area
- Mages with more than 30CL should now correctly have a familiar
- Red wizard CL & DCs fixed for their specialized school, no default bonus to evocation. New enhanced specialization feat to replace the old one so that nothing is messed up. Old one will be removed on login and replaced by the new one (hence the changes on pc_on_loaded).
- Prices at Tommy Shackel's store lowered
- Prices at Thayan Enclave raised
- Added a check so that Northlander Hewing could not be used with ranged weapons.
- Summon AI should now be more responsive
- Ki Step now has a distance limit of 40 feet and a cooldown of 30 seconds. If Ki Step fails because of line of sight the cooldown should reset so you can try again immediately.
- Tweaks to player Bigby spells to make them now apply vanilla effects once more
- Corrected all epic spells' DCs to 25 + ability modifier (prodigy included, as well as Shadow Weave bonuses/maluses).
- Tweaks to Bigby's Hand HP, AC and DR to make it scale with caster's HD. HP = 200 +10 * HD, DR = HD/3, AC : 25 + HD/3
- Bard song (Fascinate, Cloud Mind, Haven Song) DCs now match the class description
- Stormsinger song DCs now match the class description
- Anti Magic Melody now correctly takes Stormsinger levels into account
- Changes to Flesh to Stone, back to vanilla petrification for PCs except limited to 5 minutes. A message will indicate to both caster and target that the duration is set to 5 minutes to prevent griefing.
- Changes to Bloodwalk, Blood Mark now creates two runes. One has to be given to the targeted PC and consent is achieved by accepting the rune and keeping it in the player's inventory. Bloodwalk should now also correctly teleports to the marked PC.
The given rune will only function for the marked PC.
- Skill synergies added, 5 ranks in the first give a +2 bonus on the second one, cumulative bonuses. (Bluff/Diplomacy), (Bluff/Disguise), (Bluff/Intimidate), (Bluff/Sleight Of Hand), (Knowledge Arcana/Spellcraft), (Knowledge Nobility/Diplomacy), (Sense Motive/Diplomacy), (Spellcraft/Use Magic Device), (Survival/Knowledge Nature), (Use Magic Device/Spellcraft)
- Fixed a bug that caused uses per day to refill when logging out
- More tweaks to the death system to (hopefully) prevent corpse disappearance
- Align Weapon changed functionally to successfully break monster DR
- Intuitive Attack now works with unarmed attacks, kamas, and quarterstaves.
- Skill Focus feats added for knowledge skills
- Epic spells can now be picked on Shadow Adept and Thaumaturge levels
- Archmages should FINALLY be able to freely multiclass
- Props added to Soubar Merchant
- FAI interior tweaks
- Candlekeep tweaks
- Ebon Blade guild tweaks
- Palace District tweaks
- ORH guild hall tweaks
- Probably some more I'm forgetting
- New Load Screens added to random rotation