Uthgardt language?

Moderators: Moderator, DM

User avatar
Hrafnar
Posts: 292
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:24 pm
Location: NYC

Uthgardt language?

Unread post by Hrafnar »

I've been looking over some source material for anything on an Uthgardt language, but I cannot find anything. I imagine it would be some sort of pidgin of Illuskan, Netherese and Ruathen. Does anybody have any more info on this?
Erlendir Ravensong: Ranger, protector and guide - bio
Tasia Sphaerideion: Bounty hunter, scout and sailor - bio
Kiartan Exiled: Mercenary, exile and son of a traitor - bio
User avatar
Stonebar
Retired Staff
Posts: 938
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:10 am

Re: Uthgardt language?

Unread post by Stonebar »

Looks like the Uthgardt speak Bothii which is some sort of dialect of Illuskan.
Revenark Stonehold Kingswarden of Stonebar. Despite the weight of his vows he will never allow himself to fail his responsibility to family regardless of personal cost[/strike]

Forum name honors the Stonebar alliance. I'm not Stonebar
User avatar
Hrafnar
Posts: 292
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:24 pm
Location: NYC

Re: Uthgardt language?

Unread post by Hrafnar »

Cool, is that on the languages list IG by any chance? I can't find the complete list on the forums...

Edit: Nvm I found it, it's on there.
Erlendir Ravensong: Ranger, protector and guide - bio
Tasia Sphaerideion: Bounty hunter, scout and sailor - bio
Kiartan Exiled: Mercenary, exile and son of a traitor - bio

Return to “Archive”