Hello dear DMs,
I am creating a drow character that is supposed to join a school of magic in Sshamath and I wondered if there is one of them that is especially active playerwise and maybe even DM supported as it is of course more interesting to RP with actual people then just with oneself.
Thanks in advance,
Ivellios
Active Player Guild Schools of Magic Sshamath
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
K'yon Oblodra
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 1002
- Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:38 am
- Location: Berlin
Active Player Guild Schools of Magic Sshamath
-
K'yon Oblodra
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 1002
- Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:38 am
- Location: Berlin
Re: Active Player Guild Schools of Magic Sshamath
Just as a heads up,
I have already joined the School of Necromancy now and there are a couple of new characters that are fairly active.
I have basically been able to RP with them and of course our High Necromancer on an almost daily basis. At least whenever I was online.
Would still be interesting to know if there is any DM dedicated to the Schools
I have already joined the School of Necromancy now and there are a couple of new characters that are fairly active.
I have basically been able to RP with them and of course our High Necromancer on an almost daily basis. At least whenever I was online.
Would still be interesting to know if there is any DM dedicated to the Schools
-
DM Ditto
- Posts: 2258
- Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:47 pm
Re: Active Player Guild Schools of Magic Sshamath
We don't officially have, or permit, "personal DMs" for guilds or factions these days, though it was the case in the past. You can make a player request for an event or plot hook and a DM can pick it up, though!
Forum Rules | Server Rules | PvP Rules
Text in pink is my personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the DM Team in general!
Text in pink is my personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the DM Team in general!