Regarding wings
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Laughingman
- Posts: 372
- Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:58 am
Regarding wings
My character is using the wing appearance for her cape and I am roleplaying it as a costume piece. I keep getting tells from people telling me it is not allowed however the only rules I can find say that I cannot roleplay them as physically attached and functional wings. What is the rule on this?
Konosuba taught me cool wizards don't look at explosions.
Aurora Silverstaff (Wizardess and cleric of istishia)
Any DM's that want to work with me on her goals please send a PM!
Monday-Friday 6pm EST to 10pm EST
Saturday-Sunday on and off all day!
Aurora Silverstaff (Wizardess and cleric of istishia)
Any DM's that want to work with me on her goals please send a PM!
Monday-Friday 6pm EST to 10pm EST
Saturday-Sunday on and off all day!
-
DM Ditto
- Posts: 2258
- Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:47 pm
Re: Regarding wings
Any and all wings are props and are supposed to be used for decorative purposes, yes. However, don't be surprised if (N)PCs ICly comment on their impracticality in any other use.
Forum Rules | Server Rules | PvP Rules
Text in pink is my personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the DM Team in general!
Text in pink is my personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the DM Team in general!