I might need a character biography approved by staff

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

User avatar
Your best friend
Retired Staff
Posts: 319
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:47 pm
Location: USA

I might need a character biography approved by staff

Unread post by Your best friend »

Hello lovely DM team!

I've written a character biography but I feel someone on staff should approve it since it involves an in-game faction. Don't worry, I don't think it's anything too far-fetched -- and it's not like I'm trying to get an edge or anything within the faction. It just involves said faction and should probably be approved.

So, my question is, is there a DM I can PM my character biography to for approval or something?

And apologies for this being incredibly vague, I just don't want to spoil too much in-character information for any prying eyes. If more details are needed, I do not mind chatting away in PMs.

Thank you!
Victoria Thornhart | Dreadlord of Darkhold & Priestess of Bane. Zhentarim Guild Thread. Darkhold RP Thread.
Vierna Hun'viir | Ranger of Eilistraee. Retired.
Zilvarra | Drow Deathsinger of House Selmiyeritar
User avatar
Endelyon
Posts: 3606
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:24 am

Re: I might need a character biography approved by staff

Unread post by Endelyon »

Feel free to PM your character biography to the "DM Team" group (able to be selected from the list on the left-hand side when composing a new PM) for review.
User avatar
Your best friend
Retired Staff
Posts: 319
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:47 pm
Location: USA

Re: I might need a character biography approved by staff

Unread post by Your best friend »

Thanks, will do as soon as I get back to my computer.
Victoria Thornhart | Dreadlord of Darkhold & Priestess of Bane. Zhentarim Guild Thread. Darkhold RP Thread.
Vierna Hun'viir | Ranger of Eilistraee. Retired.
Zilvarra | Drow Deathsinger of House Selmiyeritar

Return to “Questions for DMs”