Treasure Map Event / ooc time coordination
Moderators: Moderator, DM
-
DM Creo
- Posts: 1087
- Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:13 am
Treasure Map Event / ooc time coordination
// This thread is to post available and suggested times for everyone who received a PM about the upcoming Treasure Map Event. PM's were sent based on activity in the below thread. //
viewtopic.php?f=55&t=57402&p=735715#p735715
-Edit-
// Dates and times in GMT please. For all who did not get an invite this time but still wish to do some treasure hunting, do not despair. This is not the last event of this type, that will happening this year. //
viewtopic.php?f=55&t=57402&p=735715#p735715
-Edit-
// Dates and times in GMT please. For all who did not get an invite this time but still wish to do some treasure hunting, do not despair. This is not the last event of this type, that will happening this year. //
"Wirg
An famous Orc who steals from humans. He has many incarnations and is known around the world as the best Orc thief.
Wirg is the best thief."
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Wirg
DM_Bloodlust: "Raptors never give RP's out."
An famous Orc who steals from humans. He has many incarnations and is known around the world as the best Orc thief.
Wirg is the best thief."
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Wirg
DM_Bloodlust: "Raptors never give RP's out."
-
Hidennka
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 795
- Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:25 pm
Re: Treasure Map Event / ooc time coordination
/// Any time after 1800GMT is good for me, except Friday as I have another event to attend.
Last edited by Hidennka on Wed May 03, 2017 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Moltrazahn
- Posts: 915
- Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:33 am
Re: Treasure Map Event / ooc time coordination
19-21 gmt Friday or Saturday would fit me perfectly
.
Za'than Za'amal(Elsewhere!)
Thumbler Trunk-son(Also Elsewhere!)
Inanis Umbra(Active)
Molag'ur(He stink!)
Myhun Kren: "You should change Za'thans mask to green, and run around yelling "Somebody STOP ME!"
"You are a spastic pony" - HDM Arrakeen
Thumbler Trunk-son(Also Elsewhere!)
Inanis Umbra(Active)
Molag'ur(He stink!)
Myhun Kren: "You should change Za'thans mask to green, and run around yelling "Somebody STOP ME!"
"You are a spastic pony" - HDM Arrakeen
-
Flasmix
- Posts: 2504
- Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:22 am
- Location: Cult of Skebbeton HQ
Re: Treasure Map Event / ooc time coordination
I get home from work on Weekdays around 22:00 GMT. Saturday, May 6th I'm good starting anytime after 18:00 GMT. Sunday, well, I have an event myself on Sunday so it's not a good time.
The next Saturday May 13th I'm going to be available later, probably around 21-22:00 GMT. The Sunday will be another event.
The next Saturday May 13th I'm going to be available later, probably around 21-22:00 GMT. The Sunday will be another event.
Wirg to Pug: "Iz lat dun?"
Pugratix to a snarky militia man: "Mmmm. Not yet. I will live for hundreds of years and be heralded as one of the greatest forces of destruction on the face of the world. The only thing you can destroy is the outhouse."
Pugratix to a snarky militia man: "Mmmm. Not yet. I will live for hundreds of years and be heralded as one of the greatest forces of destruction on the face of the world. The only thing you can destroy is the outhouse."
-
Calodan
- Posts: 2032
- Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:21 pm
- Location: Missoula Montana BIG SKY COUNTRY
Re: Treasure Map Event / ooc time coordination
I am available Sundays All day (though not this SUnday May 6th), Monday-Friday 2PM GMT - 8PM GMT (Coaching takes up my evenings), Saturdays I coach Baseball for my kid not available.
Kory Sentinel
"We should take the army head on!"
"... it sounds like a terrible idea, but look at that smile."
"And he just sounds so confident ... he is a favored soul."
"Even if we don't survive, he will, and isn't that what matters?" -Red Lancer
"We should take the army head on!"
"... it sounds like a terrible idea, but look at that smile."
"And he just sounds so confident ... he is a favored soul."
"Even if we don't survive, he will, and isn't that what matters?" -Red Lancer
-
Kagger911
- Posts: 444
- Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:57 pm
- Location: USA, Florida
Re: Treasure Map Event / ooc time coordination
https://gyazo.com/2e82c9fd5e3fed629aa2eba7886ea5cc
Est
So far next week is looking good on friday and saturday.
Est
So far next week is looking good on friday and saturday.
Kagger Redyard
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=kagger
"Finally found where I belong."
Amabiro "Shekels" Shyste
"How can I be of service today?"
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=kagger
"Finally found where I belong."
Amabiro "Shekels" Shyste
"How can I be of service today?"
-
Evilroadrunner
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:17 pm
Re: Treasure Map Event / ooc time coordination
I'm good for this Sunday. Not sure about next weekend though.
-
TheTwiste11491
- Posts: 403
- Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:24 am
Re: Treasure Map Event / ooc time coordination
Any time over the weekends other wise would depend on work.
Greil Nightgale Captain of the Ebon Blade
-
DM Creo
- Posts: 1087
- Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:13 am
Re: Treasure Map Event / ooc time coordination
I can't do this weekend something has come up at work. Let's try for next weekend Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
"Wirg
An famous Orc who steals from humans. He has many incarnations and is known around the world as the best Orc thief.
Wirg is the best thief."
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Wirg
DM_Bloodlust: "Raptors never give RP's out."
An famous Orc who steals from humans. He has many incarnations and is known around the world as the best Orc thief.
Wirg is the best thief."
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Wirg
DM_Bloodlust: "Raptors never give RP's out."
-
DM Hera
- Posts: 2364
- Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:23 pm
- Location: Mount Olympus
Re: Treasure Map Event / ooc time coordination
*comes to rescue creo!!!!! Sees it's next week. Flies away*
My personal view is in red, for I am fancy.
-
DM Creo
- Posts: 1087
- Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:13 am
Re: Treasure Map Event / ooc time coordination
*swats wildly around his head* Ugh! What was that some sort of flying pixie bug!?
Looking at everyones available times, How about Friday May 12th at 21:00 GMT or Saturday May 13th at 21:00 GMT? Does that work for all of you? or at least most of you? We can still adjust the day or time.
Looking at everyones available times, How about Friday May 12th at 21:00 GMT or Saturday May 13th at 21:00 GMT? Does that work for all of you? or at least most of you? We can still adjust the day or time.
"Wirg
An famous Orc who steals from humans. He has many incarnations and is known around the world as the best Orc thief.
Wirg is the best thief."
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Wirg
DM_Bloodlust: "Raptors never give RP's out."
An famous Orc who steals from humans. He has many incarnations and is known around the world as the best Orc thief.
Wirg is the best thief."
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Wirg
DM_Bloodlust: "Raptors never give RP's out."
-
Flasmix
- Posts: 2504
- Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:22 am
- Location: Cult of Skebbeton HQ
Re: Treasure Map Event / ooc time coordination
I can do Friday, Saturday is fine but I'll be a little late if that's fine.
Wirg to Pug: "Iz lat dun?"
Pugratix to a snarky militia man: "Mmmm. Not yet. I will live for hundreds of years and be heralded as one of the greatest forces of destruction on the face of the world. The only thing you can destroy is the outhouse."
Pugratix to a snarky militia man: "Mmmm. Not yet. I will live for hundreds of years and be heralded as one of the greatest forces of destruction on the face of the world. The only thing you can destroy is the outhouse."
-
Calodan
- Posts: 2032
- Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:21 pm
- Location: Missoula Montana BIG SKY COUNTRY
Re: Treasure Map Event / ooc time coordination
I can Saturday....Friday would be pretty hard since I have to drive an hour away from my house for a softball game for my daughter. Look if everyone but me can do Friday then that means I am the one that will just have to wait for another treasure hunt. That is fine guys. Don't want to be the lone person hanging this up for months trying to find the right date and time.
Kory Sentinel
"We should take the army head on!"
"... it sounds like a terrible idea, but look at that smile."
"And he just sounds so confident ... he is a favored soul."
"Even if we don't survive, he will, and isn't that what matters?" -Red Lancer
"We should take the army head on!"
"... it sounds like a terrible idea, but look at that smile."
"And he just sounds so confident ... he is a favored soul."
"Even if we don't survive, he will, and isn't that what matters?" -Red Lancer
-
Evilroadrunner
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:17 pm
Re: Treasure Map Event / ooc time coordination
I should be able to do Saturday.
-
TheTwiste11491
- Posts: 403
- Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:24 am
Re: Treasure Map Event / ooc time coordination
Saturday works for me.
Greil Nightgale Captain of the Ebon Blade