Hello DMs!
We're a group of 6 friends who get together to play every Sunday at around 2pm CET, and are all relatively new to the server. Our basic backstory is that I, Kirion Durothil, a Sun Elf from Evermeet came to the mainland to seek out lost elven artifacts or cultural treasures. I then hired or picked up various associates. Needless to say, going through the graveyard, hilltop, and the gibberling caverns haven't really turned up any such treasures :)
We're now level 6-8 and I was hoping a DM would take an interest in our group next session.
I'm totally fine with whatever specifics the DM would think is best for an adventure, it doesn't have to relate to elven artifacts/treasures at all. But since the major advantage of BGTSCC over MMOs is the presence of DMs, I thought I'd at least ask if anyone was interested, or how one nomally goes about getting the attention of DMs?
We normally meet up outside of BG and take it from there.
Note: We're not pros at NWN2, and our party is sometimes... disfunctional. It includes an... eccentric... mage, a pretty eco-fascist druid with a weird fascination/love for bears, 2 arrogant sun elves, a halfling rogue/wizard and a wood elf rogue/wizard who was raised by humans, has a human name, and seems to have some issues).
Can we ask for/schedule a DM adventure? (group of 6)
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Alamar
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:48 am
-
Tsidkenu
Re: Can we ask for/schedule a DM adventure? (group of 6)
I really wish DMs would facilitate groups such as these in the old 'PnP' sense, a simple once-or-twice per week campaign for the select group which may/may not be tied in with the yearly server metaplot.
The problem is that certain elements of the community will begin to hurl accusations of 'favouritism' at you if you had your own private campaign within the setting, that is, apart from whatever stories/events the DM team is making available to the server at large (and, thus, participation being somewhat voluntary and happenstance).
Sigh.
The problem is that certain elements of the community will begin to hurl accusations of 'favouritism' at you if you had your own private campaign within the setting, that is, apart from whatever stories/events the DM team is making available to the server at large (and, thus, participation being somewhat voluntary and happenstance).
Sigh.
-
DM Ditto
- Posts: 2258
- Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:47 pm
Re: Can we ask for/schedule a DM adventure? (group of 6)
Hello and apologies for the late reply.
I would suggest sending a PM to the DM Team group with your interest in some DM attention. A list of the players involved may not be necessary but it can be helpful.
I can't guarantee support for long-term campaigns which you seem to indicate an interest in, or if DMs are available to run events for your group at all, but otherwise DMs are usually willing to run a few events on request.
Hope this helps!
I would suggest sending a PM to the DM Team group with your interest in some DM attention. A list of the players involved may not be necessary but it can be helpful.
I can't guarantee support for long-term campaigns which you seem to indicate an interest in, or if DMs are available to run events for your group at all, but otherwise DMs are usually willing to run a few events on request.
Hope this helps!
Forum Rules | Server Rules | PvP Rules
Text in pink is my personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the DM Team in general!
Text in pink is my personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the DM Team in general!