Playing a Noble

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

EdinSumar
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:58 pm

Playing a Noble

Unread post by EdinSumar »

Hey there.

I'm considering getting into the server, and I had a question before I jumped into it.

I'm rather fond of playing noble-born characters, characters with at least some connection to the aristocracy. I've been looking all over the server rules and the forums for it, but I can find no definite answer on this, so I'd like to be sure before I create my character.

Is playing the third or fourth son or whatever of a noble House considered alright as long as it is reflected in your stats? Do you need to go through some sort of application process or can you just create the character?

Thank you very much for your time.
User avatar
Ghost
DM
Posts: 7509
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:12 pm

Re: Playing a Noble

Unread post by Ghost »

Generally, our policy is to not allow characters who still have ties to their noble house. In other words, no background RP power with politics, money and so on.

If your character is estranged from their family, it will usually be fairly acceptable.

You can create a biopgraphy for us to review using the following template:
viewtopic.php?f=153&t=18751

And then either post it in the character biography section, or send it to us if you would prefer not posting it publically.

Return to “Questions for DMs”