
Since I've actively started playing my malarite again, there's been an uproar, the good and the bad kind. I understand that not everyone wishes to be a part of a pvp encounter, and that being torn to bits by a worg upsets you as a player.
I've made this topic as a place where you can come together and voice all of your complaints against me or my character.
You can also leave your player name (the one you use ingame), which I will mark down and will do my utmost to avoid you ingame. You will have little to no worries about the evil that lurks on the server. [Listed names will be kept privately and will not be shared with anyone else.]
Other clarifications:
Why do I pvp, especially with lower level players?
Do I offer a RP out or break pvp rules?
What am I hoping to get out of it all?
How often do these pvp encounters take place?