Having troubles
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
InsaniD
- Posts: 526
- Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:28 pm
- Location: Lexington, Kentucky usa
Having troubles
I am having issues with a tlk file. The bg.S1.tlk file will not load for me at all I have tried at least 8 times and it stops when the tlk file tries to load is there a page in the forums for me to get the that file or where I can find it on the vault?
Celasorsan Longfeather, retired presumed dead
Tomanlor ,Here but staying back
Dekyon, here floating in his mind
Kalidorian, Ranger of the EC and teacher to Nandra and protector of Soraya
"Their coming to take me away ha ho he ha"
Tomanlor ,Here but staying back
Dekyon, here floating in his mind
Kalidorian, Ranger of the EC and teacher to Nandra and protector of Soraya
"Their coming to take me away ha ho he ha"
-
Maecius
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 11639
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm
Re: Having troubles
Hi InsaniD. Unless the update yesterday fixed it (and you may want to try it again to see if it did), you can get the file you need from the link below:
Just put the downloaded .tlk file into your Documents/Neverwinter Nights 2/tlk folder!Steve wrote:Alright, I solved it. I copied over a working BG_S1.tlk file from another install, the file dated as Dec. 4th, 2017, and placed it in the EXACT folder that the game download screen is saying it should go/be/is but not verifying. The Downloaded verified this file, then proceeded to download the rest of the game.
Delete any half-downloaded .zip file(s) you find in the location on your computer first.
I uploaded a copy of this bg_S1.tlk file here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xyWLC ... 40GLaHTbsb
r e s o u r c e s :
- BG:TSCC Wiki
- Community News
- Server Rules and Information
- Supporting BG:TSCC-
Aspect of Sorrow
- Custom Content
- Posts: 2700
- Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:11 pm
- Location: Reliquary