It has come to my attention that the True Seeing spell works differently here on the server and the DMs have ruled that the Nondetection spell doesn't work against True Seeing.
Being a very experienced PnP DM myself I would like to make you aware of something in relation to this ruling that might change your ruling on this.
I don't know if the DM-team is aware of the DnD Sage - Jeremy Crawford, Lead Rules Designer of D&D, has actually made a ruling/statement in regards to this. Since he's the lead rules designer I think it matters quite a lot how he says it works.
The dnd sage has ruled/stated that Nondetection works against true seeing, spefically that Nondetection hides one from True Seeing.

I definitely think that in light this the DM-team should reconsider and re-evaluate their ruling, they would like to make it stay or change it to how it was intended. I would like to point out since it was stated by the lead designer, its very important to consider that making it work differently than intended would be very likely cause imbalances in the game in relation to that. Since he's stated that Nondetection ALLOWS you to hide from True Seeing I would say that it most certainly is breaking the balance, since it allows you to directly counter it, but with your ruling NOTHING magical can counter it apart from dispel magic which has to be actively cast to negate the True Seeing spell, where Nondetection works passively - which affects roleplay actions and consequences thereof quite critically.
Ex. You have one who doesn't want do be detected for what he is, so he has already cast nondetection while being alone and unobserved. Suddenly a someone casts True Seeing revealed by his spellcraft check, so he wants to counter it, but this is an active action, which now means that the one casting the True Seeing spell would see his spell being counterspelled, which only would lead to suspicion as the counterspelling would be a highly suspicious act under those circumstances, which the Nondetection spell was susposed to hinder from happening. Which obviously would most likely escalate to a quite critical situation.
Ex.2. Based on the above example, the one who cast True Seeing would cast it normally without being attempted to be counterspelled, as he successfully cast it and didn't detect anything suspicious he carries on.
You've been presented with the evidence of Nondetection actually is supposed to work against True Seeing, and one in fact should be able to hide from the True Seeing spell through Nondetection.
I'm looking forward to reading your ruling in regards to this.
Thank you for reading.
// Inc.