RCR Request

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

yinyangzealot
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:12 pm

RCR Request

Unread post by yinyangzealot »

Hi there,
I hope this is the right forum for this, apologies in advance if it is not.

There is a thread in the general discussion board about 100% RCR's and in it Steve mentioned that these are sometimes given in any case.

I played quite a lot last year, but had a personal crisis of sorts that stopped me playing for about 7 months. One of my characters is a bard. When I started playing him evasion was still available in heavy/medium armour. I built the character on this basis and wore medium armour while levelling him. I used the stats best suited for medium armour and took the feat battle caster. Because my build was feat starved I had to take lingering song in epic levels.

In short I was one of the few characters that the change to evasion actually affected. Now in effect my character has to have one wasted epic feat or two. I would definitely have availed of the 100% RCR to amend this had I not been sick.

I'm asking for a 100% RCR. My character won't change classes, no RP will be different, I'm just looking to change him the way I would have had I been playing last year. I realise I'm very late, but the RCR was brought in to allow characters to change either stats or feats in response to the new change and my character needs both. I haven't asked before because I thought that was that, I missed the window, too bad.

I hope you can look on my request favourably.

Thanks for your time
User avatar
DM Ditto
Posts: 2258
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:47 pm

Re: RCR Request

Unread post by DM Ditto »

Generally you’ll want to PM the DM Team for RCR requests. I’ll put this up for review, though!
Forum Rules | Server Rules | PvP Rules

Text in pink is my personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the DM Team in general!
yinyangzealot
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:12 pm

Re: RCR Request

Unread post by yinyangzealot »

Thanks!

Return to “Questions for DMs”