Reguarding unusual background checks

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

User avatar
SoThereIWas
Posts: 442
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:04 pm

Reguarding unusual background checks

Unread post by SoThereIWas »

Hello,

I'm looking to create a Reghedmen, but there is very little known about them in source books as far as I can see. There is plenty known in the Icewind Dale trilogy, but I assume you all don't cater to novels being used as source material here.

Now for the actual question...

For a near lore starved culture of Icewind Dale in the source books such as the Reghedmen, would I have to pass a unusual background to play one?
User avatar
DM Ditto
Posts: 2258
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:47 pm

Re: Reguarding unusual background checks

Unread post by DM Ditto »

When in doubt, send a PM anyway! :P

Return to “Questions for DMs”