Hi guys. I noticed that upon obtaining the feat Improved Unarmed Strike (such as on 1st level of Monk) combat animations for unarmed fighting change. I much prefer the original, non Improved Unarmed Strike animations (male character ones). Is there some way I can easily change that?
Thanks.
Unarmed Animations Switch
Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM
-
aaron22
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 3525
- Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:39 pm
- Location: New York
Re: Unarmed Animations Switch
do your characters just kick. kick, kick and kick? never to throw a punch? that is what mine does and it is weird. can the animation be fixed or is this something i am not doing correctly?
Khar B'ukagaroh
"You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only choice."
Bob Marley
-
clean_slate
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:43 pm
Re: Unarmed Animations Switch
Can you tell me where to find the animation file?chambordini wrote:Well, through overrides you could try replacing & renaming the regular unarmed animation files with the improved ones, putting them on your override folder, but if you haven't understood what I've said so far it's probably not an easy way