Questions concerning RCR rebuilding an existing character

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

User avatar
A Small Cute Cat
Posts: 57
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:38 pm
Location: Scratching the furniture, probably

Questions concerning RCR rebuilding an existing character

Unread post by A Small Cute Cat »

Let's say that I majorly messed up some early decisions in my build. Are there any rules on doing an RCR character remake beyond the three that are listed on the wiki?

How much does a character's build need to change before the third rule comes into play?

Is having someone hold your beer items while you remake allowed? I was told that it is, but I'd like to make sure.
User avatar
DM Arkanis
Posts: 825
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:31 am

Re: Questions concerning RCR rebuilding an existing characte

Unread post by DM Arkanis »

A Small Cute Cat wrote:Let's say that I majorly messed up some early decisions in my build. Are there any rules on doing an RCR character remake beyond the three that are listed on the wiki?

How much does a character's build need to change before the third rule comes into play?

Is having someone hold your beer items while you remake allowed? I was told that it is, but I'd like to make sure.

Thank you for your question. If you've looked at the prerequisites for an RCR xp refund and feel that there are exceptional circumstances with regards to your situation, please PM the DM team with as much detail as possible, and we'll discuss it and get back to you.

Arkanis

Return to “Questions for DMs”