Exactly what title says. I was grinding away after a brief Rp interval outside BG, When i crashed out (a rarity these days but nvm) I log back in to find my character has been re named, and im now lvl 17 instead of 18?
I queried this Via Dm chat as to why my name was changed and why i had lost a level, to only have 2 seconds later 2 undead mages spawn within 5 feet of my char and nail me before I can even move.
Im not QQing over a scraped knee, I just want to know why my name was changed? I’ve had that name for months, been in quite a few events (and no one has told me it is banned, offensive or disallowed in any way shape or form)
So basically I am just seeking clarity. Soon as I realised I had been Duped, I pull open player chat window to se if i could see a DM log in, name. Unfortunately I didn’t.
All I am asking is if my name needs to be changed can I at least pick a new one please?
Character re named and Deleveld.
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Character re named and Deleveld.
Thats odd.
Well ask a DM IG to rename you.
Well ask a DM IG to rename you.
-
sinsemilla
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 251
- Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:07 pm
Re: Character re named and Deleveld.
What was the name you had before rename?
DM Sin
Maximus Angrius / Therro Arkanok / Hatoo Toosdg
Our life is made by the death of others. ~Leonardo da Vinci
Maximus Angrius / Therro Arkanok / Hatoo Toosdg
Our life is made by the death of others. ~Leonardo da Vinci
-
Liege
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:08 pm
- Location: Eng
Re: Character re named and Deleveld.
It was Liëge Revan, I had the name for over a year.
-
Liege
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:08 pm
- Location: Eng
Re: Character re named and Deleveld.
Liëge Revan, i admit not that creative for an elf monk.