Need support. Got booted and lost character Galandar Wrlande

Moderators: Moderator, DM

Matherhorn
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:49 pm

Need support. Got booted and lost character Galandar Wrlande

Unread post by Matherhorn »

Hi, I had been using Greenwolf Matherhorn, went back to nexus. Created campfire and placed all my equipment in there. went to RCR guy and it went well.. Made a new character and came back to nexus. I got my equipment back and went to get my RCR XP. I got booted in middle of talkig to RCR. I then logged back in but the character was Gone and all his goods vanished..
I logged back in making a new Greenwolf and was fortunate to gt my full XP back,, but mygear is gone

+ 4 Full Plate
Healers Cloak
+ 3 shield large
+ 3 dodge boots
+ 3 deflecton helm
+ 3 natural necklace
Gloves of STR + 2
a sword that is + 3 ench ad + 1 vamprice
ring of + 2 con
Ring of + 2 dex and +2 reflex

Thank you,I hope we can get my stuff back.. thank yu
User avatar
Maecius
Retired Admin
Posts: 11639
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm

Re: Need support. Got booted and lost character Galandar Wrl

Unread post by Maecius »

Will PM you.

Return to “Archive”