Shield Model

Asset Information and Discussion for Scripting, Area Design, and More

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM

Matherhorn
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:49 pm

Shield Model

Unread post by Matherhorn »

Hi, I am hoping to join the Graphic Arts of BGTSCC!. So any sort o items I need to put in my portfolio, please let me know. :)

Below is a model of a shield. I used Truespace3d app to create it. But im also learning shade3d which is a lower end 3dsm clone. and Gimp for the texture.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/XMvLVhyr72bt5c8e6
User avatar
Maecius
Retired Admin
Posts: 11639
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm

Re: Shield Model

Unread post by Maecius »

I'll post your request to the Media Team for their review and discussion! Thanks for your interest in volunteering for the server!
Matherhorn
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:49 pm

Re: Shield Model

Unread post by Matherhorn »

Thanks,
athornforyourheart

Re: Shield Model

Unread post by athornforyourheart »

Hello Matherhorn,

I apologize as I have been away tending to the Holidays. Please expect a pm within the next day or two for a Media Team Application. Just now catching up on correspondence.
Matherhorn
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:49 pm

Re: Shield Model

Unread post by Matherhorn »

Forgotten about me? :)
athornforyourheart

Re: Shield Model

Unread post by athornforyourheart »

Still here lol. Had some troubles locating the application question and all the various legal documents ans w4 and what not. Bear with me a little longer. :)

Return to “NWN2 Toolset Development”