Tiefling Tails

Moderators: Moderator, DM

User avatar
Aspect of Sorrow
Custom Content
Posts: 2699
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:11 pm
Location: Reliquary

Tiefling Tails

Unread post by Aspect of Sorrow »

Image
FAQ

Q: My tail isn't showing up
A: Make sure there's a space in front of tail, " tail" , in the description. This is to help prevent things like "detail" from causing it to be attached.

Q: I had a tail before, now it's gone.
A: Ensure you describe in your character description the word " tail", and a few details about it, then relog.
Last edited by Aspect of Sorrow on Mon May 14, 2018 7:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar
KOPOJIbPAKOB
Retired Staff
Posts: 850
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:24 am

Re: Tiefling Tails

Unread post by KOPOJIbPAKOB »

Got banned right before this update......
(\/);,;(\/)

Discord: Nastya Raynor#3136

Pink is me speaking on behalf of the Media Team, everything else is just my player opinion.
User avatar
Safo
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:27 pm

Re: Tiefling Tails

Unread post by Safo »

This is bugged. It is parsing the word 'tail' out of words that BEGIN with 'Tail' like Tailor(ed). -- Luckily it seems I just have to remove the word and now I have no tail, which is good.. but, still kinda pesky.
Current - Iason Whitehawk: Knight-Errant of the Knights in Silver and Champion of Lurue
Retired - Drego Ashe: Ex-Bard Tiefling, wielder of pointy thing now.
Kalgain
Posts: 176
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:17 pm

Re: Tiefling Tails

Unread post by Kalgain »

Sometimes it takes a while until it triggers. From the time I included "tail" in my bio until I got a tail I waited 2 weeks.
User avatar
Miasmata
Retired Admin
Posts: 1174
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:38 pm

Re: Tiefling Tails

Unread post by Miasmata »

This is being Archived for a "one stop shop" guide between tails / hair/ makeover here.

Return to “Archive”