randomly spawning chests

Information and Discussion Relating to NWN2 Area Design

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM

User avatar
Theodore01
Recognized Donor
Posts: 2927
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:32 pm

randomly spawning chests

Unread post by Theodore01 »

Revision: 3460
Author: Xaltotun
Date: Thursday, June 4, 2020 9:32:45 AM
Message:
The 7 chests already in this area are now set to randomly spawn once per reset on 7 of 17 waypoints to introduce some novelty
Really love that idea, well done :clap: :dance:

Can we please have it in many many more (fitting) areas. :drool: <:D
User avatar
zhazz
Posts: 857
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:12 am

Re: randomly spawning chests

Unread post by zhazz »

I second that idea.

Makes much more sense that the goblins (and other monsters) will try new "hiding" places for their pillaged plunder after adventurers takes it from them.
Adrian Baker - An innocent virtuoso (bio | journal)
Relyth Ravan'Thala - Bear of an Elf
Timothy Daleson - Paladin Wand Maker
Duncan Matsirani - A wanderer
User avatar
Oarthias
Posts: 838
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: TN

Re: randomly spawning chests

Unread post by Oarthias »

I love this!

Anything that makes the dungeon change up a bit is well appreciated... but I'm one of those odd folks that really likes to RP during a dungeon crawl. :)

I'd welcome a few more completely random spawns in some places too. :)
~Vanira Dunn (Boots)~
House Marshall -Castellan -Keeper of Keys
and elf of Doron Amar

~Menolly Silverarrow~
Druidess and Elixir Maker

Return to “NWN2 Area Design”