Donate to the Server (PayPal/Patron)
Moderator: Moderator
-
NCrawler
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 489
- Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:05 pm
- Location: Arkansas
Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)
Donated $50
Perhaps you guys should set up a Patreon to allow some of us to set up a monthly donation?
Perhaps you guys should set up a Patreon to allow some of us to set up a monthly donation?
-
Rhifox
- Posts: 3962
- Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:34 am
Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)
Tarina — The Witch of Darkhold, a dealer in spirits and black magic
-
NCrawler
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 489
- Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:05 pm
- Location: Arkansas
Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)
Rhifox wrote:
> [quote=NCrawler post_id=939991 time=1656085589 user_id=3071]
> Donated $50
>
> Perhaps you guys should set up a Patreon to allow some of us to set up a
> monthly donation?
> [/quote]
>
> [url=https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=62471196]We have one.[/url]
>
> Thank you for your donation!
Nice. Didn't see that on the how to donate page.
> [quote=NCrawler post_id=939991 time=1656085589 user_id=3071]
> Donated $50
>
> Perhaps you guys should set up a Patreon to allow some of us to set up a
> monthly donation?
> [/quote]
>
> [url=https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=62471196]We have one.[/url]
>
> Thank you for your donation!
Nice. Didn't see that on the how to donate page.
-
Pan-some
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 79
- Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:42 am
Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)
Sette drops a few coin...
-
ZabelSword
- Posts: 170
- Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:58 pm
- Location: Central USA
Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)
Didn't notice this thread, donated $70 a week or two ago.
-
Zanniej
- Posts: 2454
- Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:28 am
- Location: The dark parts of the forum
-
Styrbjorn
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:51 pm
- Location: Sweden
Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)
I donated 666 Swedish Krona (€61,07 EUR ) yesterday!
-
Reckeo
- Posts: 214
- Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:02 pm
Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)
Dropped a donation.
I just wanna say this is my third or fourth round coming back to this server after taking long breaks over the last ten years....
I really love the hard work and dedication the community has put into this. The remodeling of the gate, and the custom mechanics and appearances are quite impressive. I've grown a lot as a person and I think I've learned to appreciate things more.
Not trying to get sentimental, but you guys rock <3
I just wanna say this is my third or fourth round coming back to this server after taking long breaks over the last ten years....
I really love the hard work and dedication the community has put into this. The remodeling of the gate, and the custom mechanics and appearances are quite impressive. I've grown a lot as a person and I think I've learned to appreciate things more.
Not trying to get sentimental, but you guys rock <3
-
Zanniej
- Posts: 2454
- Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:28 am
- Location: The dark parts of the forum
Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)
Thank you very much in your help keeping this server alive! 
Off to greener pastures
-
Jrgdouble0
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:01 am
Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)
Thanks to everyone for all the work they put in voluntarily. After 2-3 months I'm sadly needing to cancel my $15 Patreon membership, but when I can come back (hopefully soon) I'll be glad to renew and get more involved than before.
You all make NWN2 fun. Cheers <3
You all make NWN2 fun. Cheers <3
-
Pan-some
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 79
- Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:42 am
Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)
Dropped some Coin..
-
Garnet
- Posts: 789
- Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:19 am
Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)
Just donated through the Pay-Pal! "Great Game!", thank you so much for all that you do! This place is a home away from home :)
-
colorless entity
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:07 pm
Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)
I've only been with you for a short time, but thank you very much for the great work. I have a lot of fun on the server and decided to become a patreon.
-
Zanniej
- Posts: 2454
- Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:28 am
- Location: The dark parts of the forum
Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)
Thank you all very much for your continued support and donations! You help keep this server afloat!
Off to greener pastures
-
predrag
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:07 pm
- Location: Serbia
Re: Donate to the Server (PayPal Link)
I keep neglecting to , but after so many years , here's a donation of 30 Euro .