Hey Dev's,
I'm been having a bit of fun with the toolset after a couple of projects. Can I make one of the Broken Goblet Interior?
I will stay as close to Lore as possible, and try to keep things where they make sense far as positioning's. I already had notice somethings were off according to the wiki's. Will also try to keep within current tile amount range as well. Wont do anything massive and wont do no scripting stuff. Just correct somethings far as appearance and placeables and let you guys take the current scripts, npcs etc and add them in the new version. Just wanna do the walls, flooring, furniture and some details to make it closer to source. Yeah I got that toolset mojo going on and just wanted to try at another project.
Hey Dev's!
Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM
-
selhan
- Custom Content
- Posts: 1542
- Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:40 am
Hey Dev's!
“We drink to get drunk, we get drunk to fall asleep, when we fall asleep, we commit no sin, when we commit no sin, we go to the Heaven's."
Bartender of the Broken Goblet - "What's yer Poison?"
Click to find out what time is it for the Bartender
Bartender of the Broken Goblet - "What's yer Poison?"
Click to find out what time is it for the Bartender
-
selhan
- Custom Content
- Posts: 1542
- Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:40 am
Re: Hey Dev's!
“We drink to get drunk, we get drunk to fall asleep, when we fall asleep, we commit no sin, when we commit no sin, we go to the Heaven's."
Bartender of the Broken Goblet - "What's yer Poison?"
Click to find out what time is it for the Bartender
Bartender of the Broken Goblet - "What's yer Poison?"
Click to find out what time is it for the Bartender
-
Rain
- Posts: 514
- Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:20 pm
Re: Hey Dev's!
Looks cool. +1
Cerebella Dreambreaker - Insectomancer
__________
Larfleeze Keres Hamoa - Plague Doctor
__________
Batibat Kok-Lir Kasdeya - The All-Seeing Eye
"The Ruined Queen" - Leader of The All-Seeing Eyes.
"For the night is dark, and full of terrors."
__________
Larfleeze Keres Hamoa - Plague Doctor
__________
Batibat Kok-Lir Kasdeya - The All-Seeing Eye
"The Ruined Queen" - Leader of The All-Seeing Eyes.
"For the night is dark, and full of terrors."
-
Jepop
- Posts: 151
- Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:43 am
Re: Hey Dev's!
Heck yeah, I'm glad someone is attempting to breath some life into the Goblet. Spent a lot of time there over the years and made many great memories.
Lerbo Nuggetneck- Svirfneblin Miner and Fisherman
Rikki Richfoot- Hin Locksmith and Appraiser
Harjo Crimsonhart- Dead?
Rikki Richfoot- Hin Locksmith and Appraiser
Harjo Crimsonhart- Dead?
-
selhan
- Custom Content
- Posts: 1542
- Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:40 am
Re: Hey Dev's!
And finally i think done! Did my best to stick to the Lore, did my best to keep it looking seedy and positioning doors to face direction of the building. Before the Header and Office were in the direction of the entrance, and not towards the cliffside. Furniture I stuck to what the lore said even the tables, thats why they aint round ones. Some broken furniture even if the ower dont like it being broke, but to show trace of tavern brawls. Mostly had fun with adding little details here and there to help show the theme of it. Over all I had fun with it. I think I wont mind doing some volunteer work if it was kept within interior designs / detailing and nothing too massive!. I wont bother learning scripting or codeing that stuff made my brain hurt.






I will admit just from learning that little much and having a try at it helped me understand some of what the Devs do. And I gotta say, that aint easy stuff.
Makes me respect the work all the more.






I will admit just from learning that little much and having a try at it helped me understand some of what the Devs do. And I gotta say, that aint easy stuff.
Makes me respect the work all the more.
“We drink to get drunk, we get drunk to fall asleep, when we fall asleep, we commit no sin, when we commit no sin, we go to the Heaven's."
Bartender of the Broken Goblet - "What's yer Poison?"
Click to find out what time is it for the Bartender
Bartender of the Broken Goblet - "What's yer Poison?"
Click to find out what time is it for the Bartender
-
selhan
- Custom Content
- Posts: 1542
- Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:40 am
Re: Hey Dev's!
Project Winding Way !
Dont think that this is getting implemented. Im just learning and trying things out, maybe if its good enough and the Devs like it they use it . If not guess I suck lol!
Below are just Screenies of what I started just wanted to show the statue's. Can anyone guess why those particular statue's? This is a layout of Winding Way Tavern in Soubar btw.




Dont think that this is getting implemented. Im just learning and trying things out, maybe if its good enough and the Devs like it they use it . If not guess I suck lol!
Below are just Screenies of what I started just wanted to show the statue's. Can anyone guess why those particular statue's? This is a layout of Winding Way Tavern in Soubar btw.




“We drink to get drunk, we get drunk to fall asleep, when we fall asleep, we commit no sin, when we commit no sin, we go to the Heaven's."
Bartender of the Broken Goblet - "What's yer Poison?"
Click to find out what time is it for the Bartender
Bartender of the Broken Goblet - "What's yer Poison?"
Click to find out what time is it for the Bartender
-
selhan
- Custom Content
- Posts: 1542
- Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:40 am
Re: Hey Dev's!
“We drink to get drunk, we get drunk to fall asleep, when we fall asleep, we commit no sin, when we commit no sin, we go to the Heaven's."
Bartender of the Broken Goblet - "What's yer Poison?"
Click to find out what time is it for the Bartender
Bartender of the Broken Goblet - "What's yer Poison?"
Click to find out what time is it for the Bartender
-
selhan
- Custom Content
- Posts: 1542
- Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:40 am
Re: Hey Dev's!
Finished the two modules and submitted to Ashenie ! Hope I aint botched it too bad QQ
But if like , willing to take projects to work with, interior only tho exterior is scary!
But if like , willing to take projects to work with, interior only tho exterior is scary!
“We drink to get drunk, we get drunk to fall asleep, when we fall asleep, we commit no sin, when we commit no sin, we go to the Heaven's."
Bartender of the Broken Goblet - "What's yer Poison?"
Click to find out what time is it for the Bartender
Bartender of the Broken Goblet - "What's yer Poison?"
Click to find out what time is it for the Bartender
-
selhan
- Custom Content
- Posts: 1542
- Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:40 am
Re: Hey Dev's!
*Face plant keyboard*
I want to make another interior QQ
I want to make another interior QQ
“We drink to get drunk, we get drunk to fall asleep, when we fall asleep, we commit no sin, when we commit no sin, we go to the Heaven's."
Bartender of the Broken Goblet - "What's yer Poison?"
Click to find out what time is it for the Bartender
Bartender of the Broken Goblet - "What's yer Poison?"
Click to find out what time is it for the Bartender
-
Ashenie
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 527
- Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:54 pm
Re: Hey Dev's!
Hello there,
I just wish to thank you and everyone who would care to work on maps for our small corner of the Sword Coast.
It can take time before we can fully review the map and implement it, as it can need some work and adaptation since it's a brand new map, and we need to either import properties from the older one, or import the new version in the older map. We are also working on a more complete frame for players to submit their work, so they can work more peacefully knowing what would be important and what to ask.
In any case, we will give this work attention and care,
Thank you again,
Cheers,
Ashenie
I just wish to thank you and everyone who would care to work on maps for our small corner of the Sword Coast.
It can take time before we can fully review the map and implement it, as it can need some work and adaptation since it's a brand new map, and we need to either import properties from the older one, or import the new version in the older map. We are also working on a more complete frame for players to submit their work, so they can work more peacefully knowing what would be important and what to ask.
In any case, we will give this work attention and care,
Thank you again,
Cheers,
Ashenie
♡ Sister Ashenie ~ Caretaker of Ilmater
☩ "Help all who hurt, no matter who they are." ☩
☩ "Help all who hurt, no matter who they are." ☩
-
selhan
- Custom Content
- Posts: 1542
- Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:40 am
Re: Hey Dev's!
Give me homework!
I was having fun with the toolset ^^
I was having fun with the toolset ^^
“We drink to get drunk, we get drunk to fall asleep, when we fall asleep, we commit no sin, when we commit no sin, we go to the Heaven's."
Bartender of the Broken Goblet - "What's yer Poison?"
Click to find out what time is it for the Bartender
Bartender of the Broken Goblet - "What's yer Poison?"
Click to find out what time is it for the Bartender










