Role Play regarding Filth Seyrut

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Special K
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:13 am

Role Play regarding Filth Seyrut

Unread post by Special K »

Recently, my character Filth Seyrut, a recognized Bhaalite was caught, killed, burnt and resurrection with absolutely no memory of his previous self. A man whose name I cannot remember allowed Filth to be 'Reborn', removing any trace of evil within him who was also the one to resurrect Filth. Currently, Filth is spending his time in the Flaming Fist Prison. My question is, Filth is sentenced to be hung, I am told by my friend who fought for his redemption, that this is not necessarily a perma, that he may come back. I would like to know what the opinion on this is, would it make sense if Filth was then raised again after he has been hung, or would it be more logical to take the perma-death and be done with it, or if it really matters at all. I am not necessarily worried about which option I take, I am just hoping that the 'bringing of my character back' won't spoil anything.

Thanks.
Chance Ducet - Inactive
Fup Tinklebottom - Inactive
Tar Mendt - Inactive
Faberge - Active
Chasted
Posts: 225
Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 6:48 am

Re: Role Play regarding Filth Seyrut

Unread post by Chasted »

Your character, it's your choice.
Free French Fries? ...I wanted them to be curly
Special K
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:13 am

Re: Role Play regarding Filth Seyrut

Unread post by Special K »

I have another question. Sylvia, Azren and I would like to know if their is a DM willing to continue where the rp left off with Filth and Azren in the Flaming Fist Prison sentenced to be hung. I'm not quite sure how the process works or whats being done about it, I can understand the DM's will have a lot on their hands so there is no rush.

Thanks.
Chance Ducet - Inactive
Fup Tinklebottom - Inactive
Tar Mendt - Inactive
Faberge - Active

Return to “Questions for DMs”