Mass Fowl Not Working

Any Issues or Bugs Should Be Posted in Their Respective Categories

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM

Farina
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2026 9:11 pm

Mass Fowl Not Working

Unread post by Farina »

I picked up Mass Fowl, and when it works it is lots of fun and turns people into chickens.

But sometimes I cast the spell and nothing happens. There is nothing in the combat log that shows a save made, or spell resistance check, or immunity to polymorph effects. This has happened when I cast the spell targeting a specific target, and sometimes when I target the floor.

Is there something I am just missing?
User avatar
CarlPoppa
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:40 pm

Re: Mass Fowl Not Working

Unread post by CarlPoppa »

I'm not a 100% sure, but I have noticed this too. I believe it is when they have immunities, or if the creature is too large to be turned by the spell.
Admiral Captain Mathilde Wintertal Thigh Highs, Run a Rig merchant! Bringer of Fire, Bane of Hair, Summoner of Bones, Table Dancer of the Broken Goblet!
Maealyn Cloudcreek, Priest of the Hearthkeeper
Emma, Monk
Karen Smith, Techsmith of Gond
User avatar
Lockonnow
Posts: 3122
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:10 pm

Re: Mass Fowl Not Working

Unread post by Lockonnow »

may thing not working

Return to “Bug Reports and Mechanical Issues”